As a registered Member of V.I.P. Assistance Services (VAS), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, and when ordering a service for V.I.P. Assistance Services, or purchasing anything from a supplier of products or services (a “Supplier”) you agree that these Terms and Conditions shall apply to your order. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other terms and conditions in any form whatsoever.
1. Membership Rules
1. All Membership applications are subject to verification by V.I.P. Assistance Services. V.I.P. Assistance Services will notify you in the event that your application for membership has been accepted. 2. You agree to ensure you provide correct details when you apply for V.I.P. Assistance Services Membership and your failure to do so may invalidate your Membership. Your responsibility to provide accurate information is a continuing obligation and you must notify V.I.P. Assistance Services in the event that any information provided by you changes. 3. Your Membership is personal to you. You are responsible for ensuring that no one uses your Membership. 4. Access to and use of the Members section of the V.I.P. Assistance Services website (“Site”) is through a combination of user name and password and is reserved exclusively for Members. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and you agree to notify V.I.P. Assistance Services immediately if you believe that there has been any breach of security (e.g. the unauthorizeduse of your name and password). 5. You agree that you will only use your V.I.P. Assistance Services Membership card for the purposes for which it is issued. You must notify V.I.P. Assistance Services immediately if it is lost or stolen. 6. If a Member loses or has their V.I.P. Assistance Services Membership Card stolen then The V.I.P. Assistance Services Director should be informed within 24 hours. V.I.P. Assistance Services reserves the right charge a $15 replacement fee for each replacement card. 7. V.I.P. Assistance Services Card Membership is only available to person over the age of 18. Any unauthorized or attempted use by person under the age of 18 will be null and void.
2. Membership Fees, Cancellations and Renewals
1. Annual membership fees are communicated prior to approval of membership application. 2. Your Membership fee is nonrefundable. However, V.I.P. Assistance Services may at its sole discretion elect to refund your Membership fee in whole or in part depending on the circumstances relating to the cancellation of any Membership. 3. V.I.P. Assistance Services reserves the absolute right to cancel or suspend your Membership (at its sole discretion) for any reason whatsoever. If V.I.P. Assistance Services cancels your Membership, it shall refund the balance of the annual Membership fee on a time apportionment basis in respect of the unexpired period to which the annual Membership fee relates. 4.Membership fees are due on acceptance of your Membership application and annually thereafter on your renewal date. Membership fees are payable annually only. 5.You authorize V.I.P. Assistance Services to deduct renewal Membership fees by direct debit, credit card, or standing wire transfer order, up to 28 days prior to or on your Renewal Date. If V.I.P. Assistance Services does not hold your payment details you will be contacted directly in order to renew your Membership. 6.If you do not wish to renew Membership you must notify us within 30 days of your Renewal Date in which case you will receive a full refund of any renewal Membership fee paid provided that you have first returned to V.I.P. Assistance Servicesmembership card. 7. If a Membership is allowed to lapse for over 30 days, V.I.P. Assistance Services reserves the right to recharge a Joining Fee as well as the current Annual Fee in order to renew Membership.
3. Membership Benefits
1. As a Member of V.I.P. Assistance Services, you are entitled to all of the benefits set out on our Site under your specific plan. 2.As a registered Member of V.I.P. Assistance Services, please note that Suppliers costs are additional and not included in your membership or hourly costs, and may change from time to time without notice. 3.V.I.P. Assistance Services aims to ensure that the benefits provided to you via our website remain available at all times and we are constantly negotiating new benefits to ensure that you receive maximum use of your Membership.
4. Using your Membership
1. You are only entitled to benefits, once you have been accepted as a Member of V.I.P. Assistance Services. 2. V.I.P. Assistance Services reserves the right to withdraw any of these Services and/or to refuse to supply the Services requested. 3. If V.I.P. Assistance Services is unable to deal with any request, it will inform you as soon as reasonably practicable. 4. Suppliers are responsible for providing you with the services, products and benefits you select. 5. Suppliers may impose their own terms and conditions and you are required to comply with these. 6. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking, ordering or purchasing products or services are correct, that the Payment Card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or the service. 7. From time to time the procurement or provision of certain services, products or benefits may incur a V.I.P. Assistance Services handling charge (of which you will be notified) – in these cases you hereby authorize V.I.P. Assistance Services to debit your Payment Card with any such handling charges. 8. V.I.P. Assistance Services may at your order purchase goods or services on your behalf. In the event that it acts as a credit agent in this regard, you hereby authorize V.I.P. Assistance Services to deduct the credit sum from your Payment Card within 30 days of the payment date. In the event that V.I.P. Assistance Services pays for the goods or services in cash, it shall be entitled to add any applicable credit card charges to the sum deducted from your Payment Card. 9. Telephone calls to V.I.P. Assistance Services may be monitored or recorded for training and quality control purposes.
1. V.I.P. Assistance Services warrants to you that V.I.P. Assistance Services shall use its reasonable endeavors to provide the Services with reasonable care and skill and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with your request and instructions from time to time. Where V.I.P. Assistance Services supplies you with any goods or services supplied by a third party, then V.I.P. Assistance Services is acting as your agent in sourcing the goods or services. V.I.P. Assistance Services will use reasonable care in selecting the supplier and ensuring the order is placed in accordance with your wishes. For the avoidance of doubt, V.I.P. Assistance Services does not and will not provide any representations or recommendations in relation to any of the information and suggestions comprised within the Services. You are deemed to be responsible for, and shall use your own skill and judgment as to, the quality, value and suitability of such information and suggestions in relation to deciding whether to enter into any contract with any third party for the supply of services or sale of goods. 2. Your contract for the purchase of products or services is made with the relevant Supplier only. V.I.P. Assistance Services acts as an agent for the Supplier and, unless expressly provided otherwise, all your rights and remedies are against the Supplier. 3. Your contract for the purchase of products or services is made with the relevant Supplier only. You agree that any contract entered into by you with any of the Suppliers is an independent contract. V.I.P. Assistance Services hereby disclaims any and all liability for any act or omission of any Supplier or any loss incurred by you as a result of any act or omission of a Supplier. V.I.P. Assistance Services will however do everything it reasonably can to assist you in any dealings you have with the Supplier. 4. V.I.P. Assistance Services accepts no liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the Site or any failure to complete a transaction. 5. Save in respect of death and personal injury caused by the negligence of V.I.P. Assistance Services or as expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions, V.I.P. Assistance Services shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or damage of any nature whatever (whether direct or indirect) resulting from the provision of the Services or your reliance upon the information and suggestions provided by V.I.P. Assistance Services hereunder and the resulting supply of goods and services to you by any third party. 6. V.I.P. Assistance Services shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests or instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any other fault of you. 7. V.I.P. Assistance Services shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to the Services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. 8. Except in respect of death and personal injury and subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, V.I.P Assistance Services maximum liability to you for breach of any of its obligations hereunder shall be limited to the value of the annual Membership fee and the charge for the Services to be provided. 9. V.I.P. Assistance Services aims to ensure that viruses (or other programs having adverse effects) do not reside on the Site, but V.I.P. Assistance Services accepts no responsibility in relation to this. 10. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
6.Changes to membership rules
1. V.I.P. Assistance Services may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and will notify you of any changes in a timely manner. Notification can be either by The Site, email, post, The Newsletter or other personal delivery service. 2. Your continued use of your Membership constitutes acceptance of the altered Terms and Conditions.
V.I.P. Assistance Services owns or is lawfully entitled to all of the copyright in this Site. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This Site is for your personal use only – you may not use it for commercial purposes. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this Site for your personal use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Site.